Friday, December 17, 2004

oddly enough...

I began keeping diaries back when i was in first grade. Kept doing so over the years, but of course at some point (high school) they turned into "journals", ahem. Anyway, periodically i've gotten disgusted and just burned them all. I'd been thinking of doing that recently. Then all of a sudden i'm bitten by the Blog Bug. Go figure! Is the appeal the feedback/interaction aspect? Or just the fact that this is a fresh way to journal-ize?
There is a hawk sounding outside, i adore that sound. I've a deep fascination with raptors altogether. Beautiful.
Speaking of beauty: last night's Singing Sunrays concert at the school was really good. 121 chorus members! Chuck & i were so proud of Melian, it was one of those defining parental moments. We wanted more songs, encore, encore...
Small amount of stress in the back of my mind today: work-related. My last day selling evergreens. Will be back at the Farm in March. That's a bit of an open space with no weekly paycheck. I've sent out a couple of app's...i'll just have to trust my procrastinator's luck to bring it all together...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for talking about me!!!