I am surrounded by beauty. I am walking a path strewn with negativity. I have a positive outlook. I am surrounded by doom. I am having self-esteem issues. I get praise from others. I feel confident in my abilities. I am shown my own stupidity by co-workers. I have everything because of love. I have nothing because of money. I am proud. I am disappointed in myself. I am a good person. I am not a good person. That which I value is meaningful. What am I doing with my life besides working? No one understands what I am saying. I have close friends who understand. What is the first thing I think of upon awakening? Whatever I did wrong the day before. Self-loathing is too easy, but I have had help; you have no common sense, you put too much detail in when you talk...
This is all why I must remember to BE HERE NOW.
Saturday, November 19, 2011
Thursday, November 17, 2011
- you can have this one, it's broken
- i should have given you some of MY lettuce
- i shouldn't have given you that one, it's worth money
- i should have given you some of MY hostas
- i thought you were going to call first
- you would never have bought this for yourself
- just don't ask him TOO many times
- after all, this is MY kitchen
- he doesn't like Leo women
- i don't have time for your blog
Sunday, November 13, 2011
i become part of a group of people doing an espionage maneuver...as we gather together to learn of our mission, we also get ready for our disguises...the woman who is leading us gives us our clothes...i am to wear a skirt suit with hose and heels...i say, "oh no! i haven't shaved my legs in a long time! this will be uncomfortable!"