Sunday, November 20, 2011

the never-ending tape loop in my head...

I am surrounded by beauty. I am walking a path strewn with negativity. I have a positive outlook. I am surrounded by doom. I am having self-esteem issues. I get praise from others. I feel confident in my abilities. I am shown my own stupidity by co-workers. I have everything because of love. I have nothing because of money. I am proud. I am disappointed in myself. I am a good person. I am not a good person. That which I value is meaningful. What am I doing with my life besides working? No one understands what I am saying. I have close friends who understand. What is the first thing I think of upon awakening? Whatever I did wrong the day before. Self-loathing is too easy, but I have had help; you have no common sense, you put too much detail in when you talk...

This is all why I must remember to BE HERE NOW.

No comments: