Monday, February 28, 2005

Dream Segment.....

I am at a party, and it's time to go...i round up my friend Maxie, who is going to get a ride home with me...i check to make sure i have my car keys, we go to the parking lot...(it's like an apartment complex parking lot, but with grass) I put the key to the door of a white VW Bug's driver side, and as i turn the key, the car collapses...i realize that this is my '72 that got totalled, i laugh tell Maxie...parked next to it is my '66, so we go and get into it, i start it up, and off we go...the driving is a little bit weird, but we go on...we stop somewhere and get out, Maxie & i are walking down an alley-sized walkway, he's a bit ahead of me...i am aware of large quantities of snakes on the walkway, some are writhing about...i become fearful, one; a cobra, bites me on my face...i am really scared and concerned, on the verge of freaking out about being bitten by a poisonous snake, i have it's head in my hand, and show it to someone, voicing my worry...they tell me not to worry as it hasn't bitten me in a fatal manner...i'm still upset, and trying to tell people...i finally find Maxie, and tell him, and we leave, walking back up the walkway past these snakes, but i notice that some of them are dead...

1 comment:

Jess said...

yes drug-attics...