Tuesday, November 27, 2007

stress night.....

Get in bed to read, make it for about an hour, then out like the proverbial light. Exhausted. Sleep for three hours then awake, groggy, and into instant stress alert. What could I find to worry about? Oh, everything! And then some! No more sleep for me for about two hours, then into the land of stressed-out dreams. Somebody is driving a pick-up truck up into my yard and then trough my yard, and all around my property...i holler to Chuck "look at this crazy person", as i'm getting even more angry, i see that this truck-driving guy has climbed up one of the oak trees, and is sawing it down! the tree falls directly onto my car! I'm really pissed now! The guy comes up to the house to "talk" and wants to negotiate a payment plan for fixing my car, i am livid...he's acting so cocksure i want to punch him...(i wake myself up crying)...


No comments: