Saturday, April 30, 2005

dream segment.....

i am driving an older model Ford pick-up, bright red with lots of chrome...my girlfriend is with me...the hood of the truck has a big, long chrome piece shaped like a slinking jaguar all down the middle...as i am driving, this middle piece makes it difficult to see whether i am in my lane properly or not! ...i must shift my vision to either the right or left to make sure i am not drifting over into the other lane! ...we come to a mountain pass which is snowed in, we get stuck...(i guess the truck is not 4-wheel drive??) so i get out to push us out of the snow...a polar bear comes charging up on my right...i feel fear, but she/he just sniffs me a lot, and then goes on over the roadway & down the embankment off to my left...i must have passed inspection! ...so i get us unstuck and on we go...we come to a nice camping area, others there are very friendly...

No comments: