Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Aural emotional depth.....

i am listening to "With_Teeth" by NIN and composing a poem about menstruation...does this not seem like a fitting occupation for a Piscean Moon transit evening? I've got a blazing fire in the woodstove, and the windows open...warmth and fresh Spring air all at the same time...Lorraine teases me when i do this, but she doesn't complain...Chuck agrees with me that it's a cozy, wonderful feeling...now to switch gears: i had the oddest feeling today; that i've lost my ability to speak with any coherence! I swear, i don't know what the deal has been recently, but i have not been able to put my thoughts into words, vocally...tounge-tied, juggling words, drawing blanks; all that stuff...not my usual slick-tounged talkin' self at all...hhmmmm...great goddess somebody get that grrl a higher dose of Ginko Biloba and a shot of cocaine and turn her loose!

No comments: