Wednesday, April 16, 2008

dream segment...

i am riding a motorized skateboard down a major highway, about to merge onto a superhighway when the power to my board dies...i skate to the shoulder and take out my cell phone to call for help, the battery to my cell in dead, too...as i stand there for a minute trying to decide what to so, two other people walk up to me and ask if i need a ride, because they do too! then a guy walks up ans days he can give us all a ride, so we walk, RUN! across this big road over to the other shoulder to get to his car, it's a VW bug...as i'm trying to climb in, i slip in the snow and slide down in the ditch, the snow is really deep there and i'm thinking whoah! i'm going to get buried in this snow, but i manage to climb part way out and one of the people gives me a hand so i can climb all the way out...

No comments: