Thursday, May 15, 2008

Call the cops, I'm listening to Joni Mitchell again...

One of my neighbors has a thing against me. She used to call the police on me every Thursday a few years back. Complaining about my music at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. The cops would ride up and say that they couldn't hear the music from down at the end of the driveway, so I was cool. The last time it happened, I was listening to Joni Mitchell's 'For The Roses'. The cop told me the neighbor's full name and told me I should file harassment charges. I never did, I figured that her misery was her own. So here it is a Thursday, and I am off from work AND I am listening to Joni! I recently splurged and bought a CD version of 'Blue', which is the very first Joni Mitchell album I ever heard, back when I was 14, in 1972. My LP version is so worn, I thought that this would be a fitting purchase. The first CD I've ever purchased for which I also own an LP. Yeah...excuse me now while I play some air dulcimer...

No comments: